08 December 2011

'The Breeder' strikes again with this 'must read' for bottoms AND TOPS alike.

Shout-out  

to my blogger bud, 

The Breeder

for continuing to share his God-given and creative gift(s).

  ~  ~  ~

  The Top's Lounge

I’ve joked before about the Top’s Lounge, that mythical place bottoms seem to imagine top men retreat between those times they magically appear on demand in the bottom’s bedroom. It’s always seemed to me, in a joking kind of way, as if many men honestly believe that top guys have some kind of club in which we kick back with our boots on the coffee table, smoke cigars, and dish (in a manly way) about the local holes—comparing notes, making recommendations, telling each other from whom to stay away, and making play dates for sharing our favorites.

It’s not true. There aren’t any cigars.


As for the rest . . . well, there isn’t an actual place called the Top's Lounge. It’s not a physical space, or a room in someone’s home appointed in mid-century decor. But when guys network, the tops among them notice each other. Sometimes they make friendships. They swap tips. If a bottom is pretty exceptional, or if he satisfies some whim of another guy, we tell each other. If I have a buddy who’s into redheads, and I fuck a redhead like my boy Scruffy, I might very well point out to my buddy with the redhead fetish Scruffy’s profile on Manhunt and tell him he should get in touch. If a guy isn’t for me but I know someone whose type he’d surely be, I’ll connect the two.


Not every top guy does this. The decent ones do, from time to time, if they have a good network of buddies and a spirit of sharing...

 
 
(click on this link to 'A Breeder's Journal' blog for the remainder of this post.)

 

No comments: