'Man-to-Man'...'Man-on-Man'

22 January 2012

Introducing...S.African HUNG Alpha Male...

 

Dude Nude profile id: 909191

26 y/o
cock-proud, HUNG, exhibitionist
Johannesburg, South Africa

 
 

build: Average
height: 1.93m (6' 4")
weight: 94Kg (207lb)
body hair: Some Hair
facial hair: Stubble
ethnicity: Caucasian
tattoos: One

cock size: Large
his cock is: Uncut

preferred role: Top
practice safer sex: Always
interests: Underwear, Muscle worship, 
Webcam, Role play, Leather, Sportswear

travel: 20 Jan 2012 - 21 Jan 2012, South Africa

Genuine man's man, dominant, cocky 
and ruthlessly discerning...
more inclined to hang-out alone, 
enjoying his monster cock 
than risk slumming-it 
with forgettable or regrettable trade.

This stud definitely know his worth.

This man is cock-centric, cock-proud 
and an ever-evolving, skilled exhibitionist.

Need I say more?!?!


In his own words... 

Love rimming a great ass. 
All the more if the guy is in leather chaps.
 
Feel free to send me a message guys, 
I TRY to respond to each and every one. 

Thanx to the guys 
that have sent me HOT fantasy stories, 
greatly appreciated.
 
Want to be cruised in a public bathroom, 
then motioned into a cubicle 
for some real cock fun...

Any traffic cops wanna pull me over?
 
I have a HOT fantasy involving an executive, his office, my interview, showing how much I want the job, suits, ties, cocks sticking out of fitted trousers...”
 



Check-out this ALPHA MALE's video...
showin-off,  workin' his killer meat,
strokin' that FUCK ROD for all to enjoy.

* * *
video
 
 * * *
  If that wasn't enough for you greedy fkrs,
I requested real time pics of his massive cock,
showin' significant bulge 
in his horny mesh/leather briefs,
semi-hard, precuming and growing,
during our most recent IM chats.

 * * *

Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

Red-Hot-Chilli said...

what a sexy, horny, sunuvabich!!!

Anonymous said...

I just looked at this pics and yeah the guy does have a nice looking cock, but not that big at all.
I'm a top and also 26 year old and have a 24cm uncut cock. Most bottoms love it and I love a nice and tight bottom. So maybe you would like a pic of my cock to post on your blog, feel free to mail me at mickey19802@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Fuck is hot want him to spunk his load alll over me

Anonymous said...

Its like you learn my thoughts! You appear to grasp so much approximately this, like you wrote the ebook in it or something.

I think that you can do with a few % to force the message house a little bit, however other than that,
that is wonderful blog. An excellent read.

I'll certainly be back.

Here is my homepage how to gain mass fast