06 January 2010

Just a peak...


♠Check out the pic of the stud wearing boots and see how masterfully the photographer catches the tip of his massive cockhead, peaking just over his meaty legs...


Had to post this horny pic to share with my 'like-minded' buds and also to keep online ready for when I want a quick wank.

Grrr...


I admit I'm a total sucker for images (live, video or pics) of men partly clothed, undressing or unassumingly revealing his cock and balls, or the tan line at the tip of his asscrack...barely.




Then, when either of you is least expecting it, sneak a peak of his cock and  balls at rest...




Even better, take your sweet-ass time havin' a good, long chat with him in the showers...



I guarantee he wouldn't dare challenge your gaze...
if for no other reason other than maintaining his ALPHA status among you and your naked mates.

Raw Masculinity: Just a peak...

1 comment:

Bjp said...

i guess we are alike i love images, to all kind, mosty fashion and dick