26 December 2010

Tippin' my hat to "ORAL COCK WORSHIP"






'Tasty'










Five days left to offer my final thoughts, words and deeds. 
Of priority to me is to highlight blogs, bloggers and other related gems 
that have either inspired, influenced or (simply) 
kept my cock hard over the past two years.

Last week I featured "UNRULYDUDE'...
the BEST collection of easy to play/download XXX vids, 
with horny commentary. 

This week
I draw your attention to 

Not only is the content authentic, uninhibited and diverse, 
it's moderator (and blog itself for that matter) are refreshingly authentic 
and sometimes even vulnerable...

just one of the characteristics about cocksuckers that I LOVE!

***
Heya mate,

Sittin' here, EDGIN' MY TITS OFF, fightin' back every impulse to blow my load after checkin' out your most recent posts...the last five in particular...JEZUSSSSSSSS dude!

If you're not already aware, I'm closing down my blog (RAW MASCULINITY) as of 31 January but will be leaving it idle for a while to give fellow pervs time to download items of interest.

Enough about me...once again, your blog has "inspirited" me so I've JUST created a photo album/slide show in YOUR honour. (see sample pics attached).

Looks like you're tearin' it up in CA...u movin' there permanently, or already do? I travel to the US (San Francisco and New Mexico) every five years and am planning a holiday in April...would be a fuckin' shame to let that opportunity slip away...grrrrrrrrrr...

Here's the link to 'TASTY' slide show, created in YOUR honour...just so you know, I'm blastin' my load all over my keyboard RIGHT NOW, just to keep it real!

Sir

No comments: