'Man-to-Man'...'Man-on-Man'

~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~

28 November 2011

'This Little Piggy' (repost from 'BB Breeding Zone')




'This Little Piggy'

I don’t get home for the holidays very often, and when I do I try to make sure there is plenty of family around for distraction. 

This is because my dad used to fuck me from ages 15 til I left for college. 

It tends to make quiet, alone moments now a teensy bit awkward and tense. 

Well, last night my dad’s girlfriend left and it was just the two of us later on. After a movie, we retired to our separate bedrooms. 

While in bed, I jumped on Scruff, just to see if I could line up maybe something for the following day. A guy nearby without a pic hit me up.

We chatted a bit- I asked if he had any pics to share. He said he didn’t like to, but that he had a loaded 7 incher that needed release. 

I said I was stuck with family and looking for tomorrow. He asked if maybe he couldn’t just sneak into my room and just get a blowjob. I said it would be too risky with my dad just down the hall.

We chatted a bit more, and got really sexual. About how I would like his cock and that he had a big load saved up for me to swallow.

I have to admit I was very turned on by the thought. 

“C’mon, just let me sneak over. We can be quiet— it’ll be hot! Plus, I was with family all day, and couldn’t give my girlfriend my load, and it need to cum out.”

Girlfriend??? Suddenly my stomach knotted a bit. 

“I just don’t think it’s gonna work,” I replied. It wasn’t more than 30 seconds later there was a knock at my door. 

My dad walked into my room in just a t-shirt and socks— his erection on display. 

“I decided to sneak over to your room anyway”...


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Red-Hot-Chilli said...

when I was a little boy I used to fantasize about having sex with my father ... sadly (in my eyes), nothing ever happened. But I fancied him big time, and to this day he's my ideal of a man. Sure enough, no man I met or had sex with ever managed to live up to that ideal ...

SIR said...

I feel ya mate...I def feel ya!