'Man-to-Man'...'Man-on-Man'

~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~

28 November 2011

One for the books...true story


“ Involuntarily came in my shorts... 
at work !!!

I've been meanin' to reply 
to a [Dick.net] buddy's comment/post 
asking for more info 
 re: “shot a load in my pants DURING a meeting/presentation."


If I recall correctly, I got almost no sleep the night before - got carried away edging, bating online, really enjoying my cock...TOTALLY out-of-character for me when I'm scheduled to work the following day...DEF 'm'Y BAD' sorta thing...

Besides nodding-off in the first meeting, TWICE, my body and MIND just let go, opening the flood gates for my cock to take centre stage...and it did!

Slouched down, legs stretched-out, extended directly in front of my chair...my arms crossed over, resting on my chest which is now bracing my chin...not my best look!

Work clothes r semi-casual, khakis w/long sleeve button-down dress shirt...

45 minutes into the world's most boring presentation, I was nudged awake by a colleague. I awoke in a mild fright, which quickly escalated to humiliation and panic...best of all, MY COCK WAS RAGING and EASILY noticeable (if not 'noteworthy') during the entire presentation and I basically 'sold tickets' for it by doin' it for over 30 minutes on the third time just THAT DAY.

I managed to stay upright and awake for the remaining 30 minutes, however could not get my cock to cooperate. Keep in mind I hadn't blown my load after 7+ hrs edging online, some party, no sleep...light turned down for closing power point.

Thank God I managed to grab a seat in the back row, except for the two male colleagues on either side of me...one Doctor, one Lab Tech...my heart started racing again, tried to sit still...calmly...moved to stand and b-line it to the men's room but...just lost control completely, probably pushed over edge by my hardon, rubbin' against trousers or my cotton briefs...fell back back into my seat, dug my feet/soles of my shoes into the carpet and resisted every natural impulse a man feels when cuming...just adjusted my hips/ass to 'get comfy' as I came in my fkn shorts, in a room full of 25 - 30 people, without liftin' a finger...literally...

Needless to say, my shorts were totally FKN SOAKED and I couldn't have cared less. Cumming  relieved of all that tension, sexually and otherwise...soon after I just had to laugh it off and get back to work, tho secretly quite proud of my feat and dirty cover-up...

 A true story...
as I just can't imagine the stars aligning in any sort of way 
to even pretend it would be possible to replicate...
def one for the books!

1 comment:

BlkJack said...

That was your hottest post by far!
BlkJack