'Man-to-Man'...'Man-on-Man'

~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~

14 September 2011

"Why I love cut cock..." (repost from Dick.net forum)


hard cut cock belt buckle
(Snippet from Dick.net: "Who Let The Dog Out" forum)


"...On the rare occasion, I’d make a small opening so that I could peer through just enough to watch men unzip, pull out their cocks and piss heavy streams of piss that only beer-drinking can make a man do. I would tremble with fear of being sprung by any of the men, especially since most of the men knew my mum. Like most horny boys, I took my chances and soon there was very little toilet paper filling that glory hole when I locked the stall door behind me.

One Saturday afternoon, I had been sitting on the can for around 10 minutes, jerking-off, reading all the smut covering the wall. Then I heard a loud, drunk voice…deep voice, Texan accent. He punched open the swinging doors that opened up into the men’s room. The next thing I remember is the sound of one of those huge rodeo buckles being opened and a zipper being ripped down.


I looked through cautiously and about shot my load when I saw this 7 or 8 inch, hard as fuck cock turn the corner and start pissing at least 5 feet away from the trough..."

 


For complete post on Dick.net, click on this link..
~ ~ ~

2 comments:

DJ said...

Hot post, now I have that image burned into my mind lol

SIR said...

Much appreciated mate...and after checkin' out your profile, I'm not at all surprised ;)