'Man-to-Man'...'Man-on-Man'

~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~

20 August 2011

Memories of father's/brother's cock (Dick.net forum)

This is my reply to a Dick.net forum discussion re:describe your father's/brother's dick here.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I have four older brothers and I'm the baby of the family. My next oldest brothers are 6 yrs and 8 yrs older than me and both of them were all-around jocks in high school, in part due to hitting puberty early (13+ yo) and partly due to their sibling rivalry. Don't get me wrong...they were thick as thieves, best mates really, except when competing against one another at anything.

Being the 'baby', I was always tagging along with them to after-school practice, games, etc. with unlimited access to the men's locker room and showers. As you can imagine, seeing my brothers naked in the showers or taking a piss was not unusual. As we got older, this happened far less frequently. Despite my preoccupation with perving on the high school studs in the locker room or men's room, I hadn't given my brothers' cocks another thought until...

Summer of '76...one day, the three of us went to the public pool, together. They hung-out with their mates, flirting with girls, forgot I was even with 'em after a while. As the lifeguards cleared everyone out, I scanned the crowd for either of them. When I didn't see them, I deduced they had hit the showers and probably still in the locker room. I was easily the last to enter, walking into a steamy, musky naked man parade...sooo many sexy, masculine, athletic and HUNG young men...cock swingin' everywhere...fkn heaven.


That's when R (older of the two) walked out of the wet area, towel drying his hair leaving his body to drip dry as he headed towards his locker. Two minutes later, G followed suit. I always appreciated their cocks before but not as I had in that moment. Among their peers, my brothers had the most manly cocks of all...somewhere between flaccid and semi, either hung thick around 5 to 6 inches. As R continued to dry-off, I noticed his got thicker, harder...grew another 2 inches easily. Far from modest, he took his sweet time dressing as his cock bounced around until he stuffed it into his briefs.

Just then, G dropped his towel and pulled out his aftershave kit from his locker. R and I were on either side of him, and both at eye-level with G's cock. At that very second, we both looked right at his (now) semi-engorged cock and big balls. We all have nice big balls, I have to say...but G's are picture perfect. R and I sprung the other, and then were both sprung by G who just let out a deep chuckle, as if proud of what had just happened. He just smiled, didn't look at either of us and then said, "Look all u want...neither of you will EVER win..." , and not so surprisingly, took twice as long than R to dress...in fact, even I had showered and dressed faster than G that particular day...

FF>> 5 yrs later...once a week, I'd do odd jobs for my brother, R and his wife. As planned the night before, I showed-up on-time and got to work doin' bullshit chores. I was wearing headphones and wasn't paying attention until I happened to approach their bathroom. I saw my brother standing beside the toilet, one foot resting firmly on the lid as he went about toweling off, quite ordinarily and unassumingly.

I slowly moved forward right when he moved his towel away from his crotch and ass. His profile is forever imprinted in my perverted mind...upward curved, fully engorged, mushroom head masterpiece...biased as I may be, I would still swear his cock was 9 meaty inches...and I may be sellin' him a bit short at that...mmmm...

4 comments:

Stan said...

WOW! your sister-in-laws must be very happy women!

SIR said...

Funny you should mention my sisters-in-law...besides being bitter enemies since their respective weddings (3 months apart) back in 1981, I DO remember R's wife being inappropriately curious about G's cock. Unsuccessful in her efforts to find out, she dismissively said, "I know my R the BIGGER man...a wife just knows..."

Steve said...

Excuse my ignorance, please, but what did you mean, exactly, by "R and I sprung the other, and then were both sprung by G"? I have never heard the verb "spring" used in a way that would make sense in that sentence.

SIR said...

'Sprung' is slang for 'busted' or 'caught-out' or 'A-Ha!'...to catch someone on the back-foot, off-guard, projecting a degree of guilt or shame, despite reasoning...

To be clear, there's not meant to be an implication or reference to being detained, lawfully or otherwise...