'Man-to-Man'...'Man-on-Man'

29 December 2010

You're so into cock, probably more than most Tops. Just wonder if you're ever tempted to bottom or if you suck dick (gloryholes, public beats, etc)?

I'll bite...damn good question!

Definitely got my number as I absolutely love 'COCK' tho 'more than most Tops' is debatable.

Let me first say that I appreciate how this question is phrased, not challenging my role as a 'TOP' as others have done previously.

I rarely, if ever fantasize or hunger to take cock up my ass - I have difficulty suspending reality to that extent. I am not completely adverse to bottoming (last time was 2006) and will gladly give it up when a REAL MAN with a genuine drive to fuck me up the ass turns me over and does just that, which is EXACTLY how the guy who boned me in 2006 handled it.

I LOVE sucking cock, tho not so inclined with my botttom 'boys' and/or fuckbuddies...again, not opposed to it but rather maintain a high-level 'TOP/bottom', 'Daddy/boy', 'Dom/sub' energy...all bullshit aside, I am absolutely insatiable about having my own cock sucked and serviced, which totally works for the cocksuckers I hook up with.

I rarely visit any sex on premises or public beats to suck cock specifically...tho am SERIOUSLY considering now that you've gone and planted that seed in my head ;-)

Curious much?! It's now or never. 'RM' closing 31 Dec 2010. ['RM' blog, sexuality and sex-related preferred.]

3 comments:

Red-Hot-Chilli said...

Hi,

I'm Martin (aka Red-Hot-Chilli) from the Macho-Addiction blog, and I just started a new one - The Men Of Colt (http://themenofcolt.blogspot.com) - and simply wanted to ask if you'd agree to a link-exchange?

Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Best,

Martin

Anonymous said...

"I rarely, if ever fantasize...
I have difficulty suspending reality to that extent...
I am not completely adverse to bottoming...
...when a REAL MAN with a genuine drive to fuck me...
...turns me over and does just that..."

Consider yourself fucked.

Thanks for the blog.

SIR said...

That's the spirit...good on ya. Totally stoked to receive the comments and emails of appreciation and well wishes...just one of the unexpected 'bonuses' I've had the good fortune to experience.