11 February 2010

All-time Favourite Pre-condom Scene: 'Huge 2' (FVP 1984)

(This is a re-post, of sorts...) 11 Feb 2010 Heya men, After numerous enquiries regarding my All-time Favourite Pre-condom Scenes and their significance to me, I've decided to stop dicking around and provide a bit more context to these video posts and other RM posts of interest. To kick it off, I've re-posted HUGE 2, my all-time favourite clip WITH context (duh...text). Besides givin' myself a throbbing boner in the process, Have to say I really got-off writing this short summary as I reflected on how I REALLY felt, or remember feeling, the very first time I saw this, and the other Top 10ers...and how I've come to regard them now. This Top 10 list has been modified more times than Dawson's been fucked (yummm...) but by-and-large reflects how my cock responds, then and now, how intimately I 'know' it, how often I used it as a "sure-fire" thing to get me off, etc... Truth be told, I even had my partner review the list and vids given he knows me better than I know myself, ESPECIALLY SEXUALLY. Tho he didn't agree with 2 of my choices, he whole-heartedly underlined the top three. Then again, he may be a bit biased given he too is a total Top himself (thx babe...;-)). 1. Huge 2 2. Sailor in the Wild 3. Powertool For those of you horny fkrs who were horned-up or interested enough to ask or comment about my, let's just say, 'casual blogging style', this is my first genuine effort to give this stuff some substance...so, THANKS guys. Respectfully, Sir

No comments: